Hi Guix, earlier "today" (or yesterday depending on your timezones), I pushed a bunch of patches that update Emacs to 28.1 and also uses the new package style. Sadly this was not reflected in most Emacs variants leading to a lot of failing builds. The most important one – emacs-minimal – was already fixed silently, this series ought to take care of the rest. I'm currently building these locally, but chances are that for some of you these changes will arrive too late by the time I'll be able to push them, so I'm sharing them here for those with a faster machine or access to the CI :) Cheers Liliana Marie Prikler (5): gnu: emacs-next-pgtk: Use new package style. gnu: emacs-xwidgets: Use new package style. gnu: emacs-no-x: Use new package style. gnu: emacs-no-x-toolkit: Use new package style. gnu: emacs-wide-int: Use new package style. gnu/packages/emacs.scm | 60 ++++++++++++++++++++---------------------- 1 file changed, 29 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-) -- 2.36.0