Hi Guix, I saw that you offer "torbrowser" as a own package. Does that mean there is a new browser, and it is the torbrowser. What is then the difference between icecat working over the torbrowser and the torbrowser itself? Is it so that in icecat I can install several add-ons, but in torbrowser no ones or only some? Is that the main difference. Sorry, for asking basic questions. I prefer to ask instead of guessing. Kind regards Gottfried () ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail /\ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments Why is HTML email a security nightmare? See https://useplaintext.email/ Please avoid sending me MS-Office attachments. See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html