Hi all, I Sahithi Yarlagadda, a Free Software enthusiast. I am from India, pursuing my under graduation final semester in Computer Science. I will be working as an Outreachy Intern for May-August 2018. I am glad to be part of Guix Community. I have been working with Ricardo Wurmus during the application process. He helped me in understanding and working with Guix. Community has given a great support, expecting the same till the end. During the process of application, The following are the few tasks that I worked out 1. Adding package definitions like r-dyn, r-catdap, r-abc to CRAN Packages . 2. Printed colored strings on terminal using Scheme code 3. Looked at scheme code to find out build output is printed. Regards, Sahithi