Hi Leo! > I'm still not convinced, that this can't be made a package or perhaps > multiple packages, one per "solution". Each of the folder seems to > contain a project file, which to be fair do have some non-Unix-related > install declarations, but it should at least install a statically > linked package *somewhere*. We can go from there. > > Alternatively, as I see this as a source, that will get copied around > in the same way I copied libgd from gedit, you can at least extract the > origin into a function in qt.scm, potentially named qt-solutions. In attached v15, I have: [1] Packaged QtSolutions. [2] Removed QtLockedFile, QtSingleApplication, and KMessageWidget from 3rdparty. [3] Patched the source to use KMessageWidget from KWidgetsAddons, and, to use QtLockedFile and QtSingleApplication from QtSolutions. \o/ Regards, RG.