Le mercredi 04 novembre 2020 à 21:15 +0100, zimoun a écrit : > > The fix would be to deprecate guile-3.0-latest as an alias for > > guile- > > 3.0, and use the 3.0.4 version in guile-3.0. > > I have not checked, but this proposal could lead to a world rebuild. With this fix, yes, it leads to a world rebuild, but it was marked in a TODO anyway. I don't know if it fully solves the problem just yet, because I'm downloading 400MB of world rebuilding with my connection at 180 KB/s, but I have good hopes! Best regards, divoplade