Am 21.01.20 um 22:57 schrieb Leo Famulari: > I notice we have a package module 'gnu/packages/tigervnc.scm'. Maybe we > can combine that module with this one as 'gnu/packages/vnc.scm'? I thought about this, too, but hesitated. The module `tighervnc` seems to not be used anywhere, thus renaming it would be easy. If this is okay, I would go forward and: 1. renaming `tigervnc.scm` into `vnc.scm` (as proposed by you) 2. add libvnc to this module. 3. push to master. -- Regards Hartmut Goebel | Hartmut Goebel | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com | | www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |