Ludovic Courtès schreef op ma 11-04-2022 om 11:48 [+0200]: > >    * IIUC, previously, "guix publish" could not be run inside a > > network > >      container, because it tried to listen by itself (and listening > >      to a container's own loopback isn't useful). > > > >    * but in case of socket activation, this problem disappears > > Well, shepherd, as an ordinary process in the container, I meant running ‘guix publish’ inside a container, not shepherd as a whole in a container. Basically, make-forkexec-constructor/container, but for socket activation. > would also try to listen by itself.  But I think that’s fine; worst > thing is nobody ever connects to that socket, but that’s ok, no? If nobody every connects to the socket of ‘guix publish’, then ‘guix publish’ is useless. Greetings, Maxime.