all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: bo0od <bo0od@riseup.net>
To: zimoun <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com>
Cc: 47630@debbugs.gnu.org
Subject: bug#47630: Improve guix manual installation docs
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 12:56:17 +0000	[thread overview]

 > Could you propose a concrete wording solving
 > the issues you see

Not really because english is not my mother tongue so there going to be
errors in grammars, choosing of words..etc so better to be written by
someone who has better english than me.

But for the commands to go on step by step i can give that with little
text and any webadmin can pick it up and arrange it accordingly.

If guix documentation built on wikimedia it would be much easier because
i can register and upload my changes and can be reviewed and updated,
But using email for this is not the best way to achieve it but what to do..

zimoun: