Le 2018-03-10 16:19, ludo@gnu.org a écrit : > Hi Julien, > > julien lepiller skribis: > >> Oh, with the traditional version being on only one line, the following >> paragraph (bug reporting) is indented with the "zh" box. >> >> You could try adding a style="clear: both" to the last "p" block in >> the contact-medium div, and add "; clear: both" on each div (if there >> is a one-line paragraph, the next language block would be indented). > > I don’t see the problem with IceCat 52.6.0-gnu1 from Guix: > > > > Does this show up with different browsers? > > Regardless, please feel free to commit something that works for you in > the guix-artwork.git repo. I’m not much of a Web developer so any help > in that area is greatly appreciated. :-) > > Thanks, > Ludo’. So, here is what I see and a patch to fix it. I think it won't work on IE <= 9, do we care?