iyzsong@outlook.com schreef op za 12-03-2022 om 10:22 [+0800]: > +   "If @command{git-tag} or @command{git-commit} is not selecting the key you > +want it to automatically when creating a signed tag or commit, you can > +override the default selection with this variable.  This option is passed > +unchanged to gpg’s @code{--local-user} parameter, so you may specify a key > +using any method that gpg supports.") I would do this in the third person (I think the manual recommends this somewhere but I wouldn't know where), and avoid mentioning the implementation details (‘this option is passed to’) in favour of the meaning (basically, ‘declarative’ documentation instead of ‘procedural’ documentation). Proposal: "The PGP key, if any, to sign commmits and tags with. This can be in any format that gpg's @code{--local-user} parameter support, e.g. a PGP fingerprint or an e-mail (*) address. If set to @code{#false}, this defaults to a private key corresponding to the name and e-mail of the committer." (*) I don't know if Guix uses "email" or "e-mail". Greetings, Maxime.