Maxime Devos schreef op vr 17-06-2022 om 19:11 [+0200]: > Gabriel Arazas schreef op vr 17-06-2022 om 19:55 [+0800]: > > Confirmed to build on x86_64-linux. Binaries for other architectures are > > yet to be built, my laptop is not powerful enough to wait to build Rust. > > Rust on Guix does not support other architectures yet. > Also, I've been changing how rust crates work in antioxidant[0] > (not yet merged in Guix, not all build failures have been fixed yet). > Antioxidant makes Rust packaging simpler and faster, so maybe you could > give it a try. > > To fix some of the resulting build failures, some crates have been > updated there (e.g., rust-clap, rust-clap-derive), so if you are > interested and don't mind the extra time required until it's ready for > merging back into Guix, maybe you could give [0] a try to reduce > duplicated effort a little? TBC, you don't have to, just using the system currently in place in Guix is fine!