Hi Danny, (forwarding to guix-devel to eventually get more opinions on this) Am 21.01.20 um 23:43 schrieb Danny Milosavljevic: >> + (add-before 'check 'check-setup >> + (lambda _ >> + (setenv "QT_QPA_PLATFORM" "offscreen") >> + #t))))) > Hmm, would it make sense to do that automatically in qt-build-system ? I would be fine with this, since I find myself adding this snippet quite often when building Qt/KDE applications. But there *might* be cases, where tests fail due to this setting. (While I'm not aware of one, I could imaging some test checks whether it is actually painting.) Thus I propose implementing this in some way to easily disable it if required: Either - by adding this a new phase (as in the snippet shown above), so it can easily be disabled - by adding another keyword-argument (proposal: `#:qpa-platform`, default: "offscreen", if +f, will not be set. WDYT? -- Regards Hartmut Goebel | Hartmut Goebel | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com | | www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |