all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* inside the Guile REPL
@ 2015-06-16  7:04 Pjotr Prins
From: Pjotr Prins @ 2015-06-16  7:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pjotr Prins; +Cc: guix-devel

I have started to document how to use Guix from the Guile REPL.
Tips/hints wanted from experienced hackers! This is not only to keep
my memory fresh, it may be useful for others.

  https://github.com/pjotrp/guix-notes/blob/master/HACKING.org#debugging-the-package

If this is covered elsewhere I would like to know. I find the Guix
documentation itself accurate, but maybe a little terse ;). Using
Org-mode is probably the way to do it, though I find Ludo's work on

  https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Functional_Package_Management_with_Guix/Build_expressions_and_package_descriptions

to be quite useful.

Pj.