Hi Maxime! > When cross-compiling, coreutils is not in 'inputs', but in 'native-inputs', right? > So this would lead to a build error when cross-compiling. > (assoc-ref inputs "coreutils") would return #f, thus you'd get an exception > > ice-9/boot-9.scm:1685:16: In procedure raise-exception: > In procedure string-append: Wrong type (expecting string): #f I am confused. It is used only during check phase (which is build-time), so when cross-compiling, the arch for build machine is used for native-inputs right? I wonder how other native-inputs like gettext etc doesn't give this error. > I would make this (untested): > > (sring-append (assoc-ref (or native-inputs inputs) "coreutils") "/bin/sleep") Thanks! Regards, RG.