zimoun schreef op di 28-06-2022 om 18:25 [+0200]: > My workflow dealing with old bugs is: pick one and read the report (and > the complete thread, if any), then, > >  1. the report provides enough information for reproducing; I try to >     reproduce myself and report more info, and then I try to collaborate >     for fixing or closing. > >  2. the report does not provide enough information to understand what >     the bug is about or to find a way to reproduce; then I ask more info >     – sometimes my reply is even the first one, then, [...] This procedure looks reasonable to me! Greetings, Maxime.