[Removed anthony@example.com from CC because it's not a valid e-mail address] burning2007@ya.ru schreef op za 04-06-2022 om 14:30 [+0300]: > > refer to the FSDG [1], particularly "... no specific recipes for > > installation of particular nonfree programs ..." >   > Does it mean that a package proposed for inclusion shouldn't provide > a way to install other software from external "repository", External repositories are ok I think, no need to remove pip from Python or ContentDB from Minetest or channels or "guix build -f" from Guix or cabal. > like Chrome Web Store? Chrome Web Store is not just an external repository, it's a mostly non- free repository (in contrast to, say, pypi, ContentDB), see my e-mail. Greetings, Maxime