all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Addons (esp. pEp) for Icecat/THunderbird
@ 2021-05-04 18:42 Hartmut Goebel
From: Hartmut Goebel @ 2021-05-04 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello,

pEp just publishes a beta-version of pEp for Thunderbird. Since guix
already provides the required base-packages (sequoia, pEp-engiine) it
would be great if we could provide the icecat/thunderbird-addon, too.

Anybody to support my on packaging the add-on? Or the other way round:
somebody t package the add-on, whom I'd happily support?

https://dev.pep.foundation/Thunderbird

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com               |

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-05-04 18:48 UTC | newest]