October 2, 2024 at 3:32 PM, "Omar Bassam" wrote: > > Hi jgart, > I am kind of new to Guix and I am struggling to find resources forlanguage specific recipes like you mentioned. > I started a project https://lisp-spectrum.org/ where I try to document my struggles with the Lisp Ecosystemin general (Guix included). > For every Lisp, I try to include a guix manifest to make the instructions reproducible and I plan to add guides > on how to work with guix on many levels (OS, home and shell) for each language. > > I'm only doing this project for Lisp dialects for now, but I can definitely see the benefit of having the same thing for other languages as well. > Thanks! I'll read your website soon. Great idea!!! This is one random blog post I know about that discusses a development workflow for Guix: https://dthompson.us/posts/guix-for-development.html Have you read that one? Might be relevant. all best, jgart https://whereis.xn--q9jyb4c/