Hey Guix. I've been thinking lately it would be convenient to create certain uniquely named execution environments on my machine. For example, I might have one set up with dependencies for my Python webapp & environment variables set to autoconnect to a Postgres server. I might have another that's got test dependencies and is containerized, such that it can only access the network & not the rest of my filesystem. Suppose I name these two "webapp" and "test" respectively. I picture running eg `guix env @webapp -- uvicorn main:app` to start my server, then `guix env @test -- pytest` to run my tests. I might write a wrapper in some scripting language that sets up this kind of system. Would anybody else be interested in using such a thing? Would it make sense to integrate this capability into Guix itself? Ryan