On 22-09-2022 00:24, Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide wrote: > > "Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" writes: > >> + (propagated-inputs (list python-mutagen python-pycairo python-pygobject ffmpeg perl-image-exiftool bubblewrap gdk-pixbuf poppler librsvg)) > > My local ffmpeg is ffmpeg-5, but this dependency pulls in ffmpeg-4 — can > I express "any version of ffmpeg"? This does not answer the question you asked, but if your intention is to pull in a newer version of ffmpeg, you can write ffmpeg-5 instead of ffmpeg-4. Greetings, Maxime.