Hi, since 2 days MATE Desktop doesn’t start properly. The additional monitor doesn’t get a signal, so I have only the laptop. Additionally on the screen the icons are different. It seems like a basic, a save configuration. I checked the cable of the monitor, it is o.k. I checked the monitor with a different PC, it is o.k. I did a "guix pull" on Thursday. on Friday the problems occured. Today I did a "guix pull" and a "sudo system reconfigure..." again, it did not help. When I started the "Enlightenment" Desktop, then the additional monitor worked. So it is sure that MATE makes problems. Does somebody have the same trouble? Kind regards Gottfried