Julien Lepiller schreef op zo 06-02-2022 om 22:41 [+0100]: > Now, if you have an OCaml package sources that provides an opam file > (usually called opam, or with the .opam extension), you can import > the > package, recursively or not with something like: > > guix import opam foo -f foo.opam -r > > instead of fetching foo from the repositories, it will fetch the data > directly from the given file. WDYT? I don't know OCaml at all, but that seems potentially useful. Can we have some tests for this in tests/opam.scm? Greetings, Maxime.