Le jeudi 10 décembre 2020 à 15:43 +0100, zimoun a écrit : > > I've tried to reproduce the changes of simon but I'm not sure I > > reproduced the indentation correctly (it's different from what > > etc/indent.el does, but a lot of ocaml packages are not indented > > according to that script). > > Ahah! Let use the one of etc/indent.el for the ocaml-reactivedata > and > see the other ones later. Weird, this indentation is still correct. Maybe etc/indent.el fails to convert tabs? Anyway. > It is a matter of taste. You can read the thread starting here: > > < > https://yhetil.org/guix-devel/CAJ3okZ0v3VvmT=eWAVeAQoFqZh4L3H4tUkEJn1-5EXcJgRB_tQ@mail.gmail.com > > > > The main advantages of git-fetch over url-fetch are, IMHO: > > - lint saves to SWH; no SWH fallback with url-fetch > - easy to try any other commit (--with-commit) > - with specified commit–as it is here– avoid the in-place upstream > replacement annoyance I'm convinced, although we should keep in mind that future commits use dune as a build system, so we wont be able to explore the future that easily.