Dear guix, I am trying to get python-mne package [1]. So far I’ve managed to get all the advertised dependencies, but I can’t get the tests to pass. For python-nitime, I get IndexError: tuple index out of range For python-mne, I get TypeError: annotate_nan() missing 1 required positional argument: 'raw' Both errors seem to occur because a function with optional or keyword arguments is called without enough arguments. However, I can disable all tests that call the function, but the error stays there. Can someone help me? Best regards, Vivien [1]: https://mne.tools/stable/index.html