On 22-07-2022 17:47, Hartmut Goebel wrote: > gnu/packages/tryton.scm | 708 ++++++++++++++++++++-------------------- > 1 file changed, 360 insertions(+), 348 deletions(-) We usually ask patch submitters to split their patches unrelated parts -- these updates are all related, but (guix)Submitting Patches clarifies it as:   13. Verify that your patch contains only one set of related changes.      Bundling unrelated changes together makes reviewing harder and      slower.      Examples of unrelated changes include the _addition of several      packages_, or a package update along with fixes to that package. (emphasis mine), I assume this also includes _updates of several packages_. Unless they need to all be updated at the same time, it seems that this patch should be split for the usual reasons, though I don't know how "hard" this guideline is. TBC, I'm mostly doing other things than reviewing at the moment (though I don't expect any problems aside from the patch splitting conventions, but the subject line of patch 03/17 sprang out as unexpected. Greetings, Maxime.