Hi Maixme! >> I get the idea, but I don't think we can call .patch files inside >> phases, the patches directory is not exposed/available inside >> build-environment. > > If the relevant patch files are added to 'inputs' or 'native-inputs', > then they are available in the build environment. As an example, > see the "libpng-apng" package. It adds the patch to 'inputs' > (named "apng") and invokes "patch" during the 'patch-apng' phase. > > The "apng" input uses an 'origin' reference, but you could use > (local-file ...) there as well. Or beter: use 'search-patch' > instead. Ah thanks so much for the pointer. Since my v4 patch-set didn't come through, I'll make this change and send v5. Regards, RG.