Mathieu Othacehe schreef op vr 18-06-2021 om 09:55 [+0200]: > Hello Maxime, > > I had a first look to this patchset, this is awesome work. I like how > you use G-exp in build expressions to fix cross-compilation issues. > > I'd like to apply your patches to review them more closely, but I'm > having some troubles applying them from GNUS. Did you use "git > send-email" or another mechanism? Some combination of "git send-email", "git format-patch --stdout --attach origin", "git imap-send", manually fixing "References", "In-Reply-To" and "To" headers, moving the mails to the ‘outbox’ of the e-mail client, trying to flush the outbox, which didn't do anything and opening the mails in the outbox and sending them individually. I'll resend the patches with "git send-email", as a v2 (but the content is identical). > It would also be great if we could manage to have meson cross-compile > binaries for armhf/aarch64. [... I was thinking of cross-compiling of cross-compiling for the Hurd. The glib-or-gtk-build-system would need cross-building support as well, but it's ‘merely’ a variant of gnu-build-system with two extra phases, so that should be easy. Greetings, Maxime.