Hi 宋文武, El 7/08/23 a las 10:12, 宋文武 escribió: > Luis Felipe writes: > >> Hello, >> >> I upgraded my Guix system (currently on 17fadbb) and now I can type >> Japanese again (thanks, 宋文武). However, ibus input methods are >> working everywhere (GTK, GTK+, Qt) except in Emacs GTK+, which is >> unexpected because typing Japanese in Emacs used to just work before. >> My current workaround is to start "emacs -nw" in a GNOME Console and >> then I can use ibus in it. >> >> I thought that maybe something in Emacs 28.x had changed, but trying >> on a Debian 12 machine, I can use ibus normally in Emacs GTK+ without >> configuring anything. >> >> If you're able to type Japanese (or use ibus input methods in general) >> in Emacs GTK+, did you have to do anything special? >> > Well, Emacs use XIM, so you need set 'XMODIFIERS=@im=ibus' and run > ibus-daemon with the "--xim" / "-x" argument. > > Hope this helps! Yep, I had the variable set already but was running the daemon without -x. Problem solved. Thanks again :)