Hi @Marius: Please find attached an updated patch with the requested changes. Do let me know if anything else is to be adjusted. @Charlie: I am glad you find it useful. You are welcome! Thank you, Vasile Marius Bakke: > Vasile Dumitrascu writes: > >> * gnu/packages/emacs.scm (emacs-org-brain): New variable. > > Thanks for this patch! Overall it LGTM, but it does not apply to my git > checkout, so here are some nitpicks that I'd normally fix myself: > > [...] > >> +(define-public emacs-org-brain >> + (let ((version "20180522") ; no proper tag, use date of commit > > 'org-brain.el' has "Version: 0.5" in the source header. Perhaps we > should use that instead? > > [...] > >> + (description "@code{emacs-org-brain} implements a variant of concept >> +mapping in Emacs, using @code{org-mode}. It is heavily inspired by a piece of >> +software called The Brain.") > > Make sure to use double spaces in descriptions (guix lint should complain > about this). We also should not refer to nonfree software, can you try > to expand on this description without mentioning the inspiration? > > The commentary inside 'org-brain.el' contains a pretty good description. > > Can you send an updated patch please? Thanks in advance! >