Ludovic Courtès schreef op za 18-09-2021 om 18:06 [+0200]: > Hello! > > zimoun skribis: > > > Why the store item of source tarball is it different when applying the > > transformation? > > > > Maxime provided a clue [1]. > > Maxime is right: ‘--with-source’ passes #:recursive? #t unconditionally, > whereas it’s usually #f for a ‘url-fetch’ kind of URI. > > What we could do is make it #t if and only if the URL denotes a local > file and that file is a directory. I think that would achieve what you > want without any observable regression in practice. > > WDYT? This seems reasonable to me. Greetings, Maxime.