GNU bug Tracking System schreef op vr 04-02-2022 om 22:41 [+0000]: > > +                         texmacs > > I was surprised by the choice of TeXmacs for documentation—TeXmacs is > a beautiful piece of software, but I find it inconvenient that the > manual is only viewable as PDF, cannot link to other manuals, etc.  > My 2¢. Even with the disadvantages of TeXmacs over TeXinfo (no .info export so not readable with info readers, no system for cross-references between manuals except for direct hyperlinking ...), I still prefer TeXmacs because its editor is just so convenient to use. FWIW, TeXmacs not only has a PDF export, but also a HTML export: $ $FAVOURITE_BROWSER $(guix build gnunet-scheme)/share/doc/scheme-gnunet/scheme-gnunet.html Would be nice if TeXmacs gained some TeXinfo-style cross-referencing macros and an '.info' export though ... > (I was also surprised by the use of the (gnu gnunet) name space > instead of just (gnunet), say.) https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/gnunet.git/tree/ used (gnu gnunet ...), so does gnunet-scheme. The convention in Guileland seems to be (gnunet ...) though (unlike, say, coffeeland where tld.domain.foo.bar is the convention), so perhaps that will be corrected in a future version. Greetings, Maxime.