all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* build failed: got unexpected path from subsituter
@ 2017-05-04 13:40 Olivier Farges
From: Olivier Farges @ 2017-05-04 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

When I'm doing an update with guix system reconfigure, I have a strange error message "guix system: error: build failed: got unexpected path `/gnu/store/z8.......' from subsituter.
Actually, the mentioned path does not exist in my system and I don't know how to correct this error. If someone has already seen this type of error, I'm interested in any information.

Re
------------------
Olivier Farges
 (https://www.buzcard.com/VcardInformations.aspx?act=4IGzjjQsrHcXLYiipC8nBA==)
Cliquez sur ma photo pour accéder
à ma carte on-line complète et à jour.
------------------

* Re: build failed: got unexpected path from subsituter
@ 2017-05-05  7:53 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2017-05-05  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Olivier Farges; +Cc: help-guix

Hello,

"Olivier Farges" <olivier.farges@univ-lorraine.fr> skribis:

> When I'm doing an update with guix system reconfigure, I have a strange error message "guix system: error: build failed: got unexpected path
> `/gnu/store/z8.......' from subsituter.

Could you paste the complete error message?

Thanks in advance!

Ludo’.

* Re: build failed: got unexpected path from subsituter
@ 2017-05-05 11:30 ` Olivier Farges
From: Olivier Farges @ 2017-05-05 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ludo; +Cc: help-guix

Hello Ludo,

I don't have the error anymore since I've done "guix system build config.scm -k -no-substitutes". Before that, the error appeared several times with different packages (qtmultimedia, owncloud-client, ...).

Thanks,
------------------
Olivier Farges
 (https://www.buzcard.com/VcardInformations.aspx?act=4IGzjjQsrHcXLYiipC8nBA==)
Cliquez sur ma photo pour accéder
à ma carte on-line complète et à jour.
------------------

	Hello, "Olivier Farges"  skribis: When I'm doing an update with guix system reconfigure, I have a strange error message "guix system: error: build failed: got unexpected path

@ 2017-05-05 13:15   ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2017-05-05 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Olivier Farges; +Cc: help-guix

"Olivier Farges" <olivier.farges@univ-lorraine.fr> skribis:

> I don't have the error anymore since I've done "guix system build config.scm -k -no-substitutes". Before that, the error appeared several times
> with different packages (qtmultimedia, owncloud-client, ...).

If it comes back again, please keep it around so we can investigate.

Thanks,
Ludo’.