all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: "Olivier Farges" <olivier.farges@univ-lorraine.fr>
To: ludo@gnu.org
Cc: help-guix <help-guix@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: build failed: got unexpected path from subsituter
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 11:30:43 +0000	[thread overview]

Hello Ludo,

I don't have the error anymore since I've done "guix system build config.scm -k -no-substitutes". Before that, the error appeared several times with different packages (qtmultimedia, owncloud-client, ...).

Thanks,
------------------
Olivier Farges
 (https://www.buzcard.com/VcardInformations.aspx?act=4IGzjjQsrHcXLYiipC8nBA==)
Cliquez sur ma photo pour accéder
à ma carte on-line complète et à jour.

5 mai 2017 09:53 ludo@gnu.org (mailto:ludo@gnu.org) a écrit:

	Hello, "Olivier Farges"  skribis: When I'm doing an update with guix system reconfigure, I have a strange error message "guix system: error: build failed: got unexpected path
`/gnu/store/z8.......' from subsituter.
Could you paste the complete error message?

Thanks in advance!

Ludo’.