Hi, I have guix system installed and want `loginctl poweroff` to work. I'm logged in via ssh. The vm is started using qemu-system-x86_64 -drive media=disk,file=geex-unenc.img,format=raw -bios /usr/share/ovmf/x64/OVMF.fd -m 2G -smp 3 -nic user,model=virtio-net-pci,hostfwd=tcp::2223-:22 -enable-kvm Currently loginctl does not work: $ strace -o loginctl.str loginctl poweroff returns 1 and prints no errors. loginctl.str shows some partial error message. I don't know how to get loginctl or dbus to be more verbose and show me the error. /var/log/secure does not show anything regarding that error. $ loginctl list SESSION UID USER SEAT TTY c1 983 gdm seat0 tty7 1 sessions listed. First I tried configuring %base-services plus elogind-service-type, but it didn't work, so I tried %desktop-services, and it still doesn't work, but I'm sure it should. My (approximate) configuration.scm is attached. Martin