Hello, Patch updated according to your suggestions. Thanks On 2017-02-16 10:28, Leo Famulari wrote: > On Thu, Feb 09, 2017 at 10:36:16AM -0600, rennes wrote: >> * gnu/packages/patches/wxwidgets-fix-windowGTK.patch: New file. >> * gnu/local.mk (dist_patch_DATA): Add it. > > I'm unable to apply this patch to the Guix source tree. Please try > recreating it from current master and sending it again. > > But, instead of using the proposed patch from the upstream bug report, > we should use the commit that was applied to the appropriate wxWidgets > branch and, if possible, include a link to that commit in their > web-based Git interface. > > Can you send an updated patch?