On 22.03.2018 18:51, Marius Bakke wrote: > Can you post the .config that requires CONFIG_CRYPTO_XTS=y? I attached the result of `make menuconfig` in linux-libre-4.15.12, as that shows the issue and is as neutral as it gets. > I remember having to turn on "expert" configuration in order to change > some of the default builtins. If this is the case, perhaps we should > make it a built-in on GuixSD too. It already has CONFIG_EXPERT=y, as interesting as that might seem as a default. -- Thorsten Wilms thorwil's design for free software: http://thorwil.wordpress.com/