Am Sonntag, dem 02.04.2023 um 13:27 -0400 schrieb Raghav Gururajan: > LilyP, > > > With this series, everything up to inkscape builds.  The next big > > step is building GStreamer.  For this, I'd like to bump Meson to > > 1.0, but even then, there are some difficulties.  (I'm currently > > struggling with an EBADF in gst-plugins-base.) > > EBADE as in “Invalid exchange.” error? EBADF as in invalid file descriptor. I actually have a fix for that locally already, attached below. The bug is that GLib raises a warning here, which IIUC is the correct thing to do (assuming EBADF to be a programming error rather than a recoverable one). Cheers