Alex, On 24/03/17 14:32, Alex Sassmannshausen wrote: > Building the following 24 packages would ensure 248 dependent packages > are rebuilt: edirect-4.10 perl-modern-perl-1.20150127 [...] > > Does this mean, that in order to test this I would now simply try to > rebuild the 24 listed packages? Yup. I'm not 100% sure if that would also build the original edited packages if they've no dependents (I doubt it), but you've probably done so already. What you will get is a load of deprecation warnings about using ‘-’ instead of ‘@’. Which reminds me that I need to send a certain one-line patch to guix-patches... Kind regards, T G-R