On 30-09-2022 05:10, Maxim Cournoyer wrote: > Hi, > > Ludovic Courtès writes: > >> Hi, >> >> zimoun skribis: >> >>> This “meta” bug raises 2 levels of issues for long-term: >>> >>> 1. save the source code, >>> 2. save the current binary substitutes. >> >> Maybe we can close this bug and open an issue for each of these, or >> discuss them on guix-devel until there are actionable items that come >> out of it? >> >> Or better yet: we could file more specific bugs such as “Disarchive >> lacks bzip2 support” or “SWH integration does not support Subversion”. >> >> Thoughts? > > Wholly agreed, this thread is already too long and the original problem > was fixed. Closing. I don't follow, our gf2x package (and a few others) still download from gforge.inria.fr? Which to me seems to be what zimoun is referring to (in the response)? Greetings, Maxime.