Hi Mark! > Those commits on 'core-updates' were digitally signed by Léo Le Bouter > and have the same problems: they remove security > fixes, and yet the summary lines indicate that only "cosmetic changes" > were made. Yeah, the commit title didn't mention the change but the commit message did. > I'm sorry to say that your responses have done nothing to allay my > concerns. For glib, IIRC, we updated package to latest version and guix lint didn't show any more CVEs. Also, I think the change was added as part of the cosmetic change commit, to cleanly apply succeeding patches. For cairo, let me get back to you. Regards, RG.