On 29.11.2018 09:48, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > The tag should be “v1.0.0”, not “1.0.0”, but then the hash is different > than the one here. > > Also, ‘guix lint’ reports the same kind of issues as above. > > Could you double-check and adjust the Git references and address the > issues that ‘guix lint’ reports in the remaining patches? Sorry for the bad patches. I changed the following things: - descriptions of the packages are now full sentences - The source files now have proper names - git references and hashs are updated so that the sources can be downloaded. I hope that this resolves all issues. The patches are attached. Tim.