all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#52090: swaylock unaligned fastbin chunk detected
@ 2021-11-25  4:39 Jack Hill
From: Jack Hill @ 2021-11-25  4:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 52090

Hi Guix,

swaylock sometimes crashes on core-updates-frozen
d0f6e8ae7944666469ec1a226df502063d4d0670 with:

$ swaylock -e -c 195521 -F
malloc_consolidate(): unaligned fastbin chunk detected
Aborted

I think that this could be upstream issue #162 [0] since I see
malloc_consolidate() in that stacktrace, and the host where I'm seeing
this problem has some monitors that take a while to wake up from sleep.

[0] https://github.com/swaywm/swaylock/issues/162

Best,
Jack

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-25  4:40 UTC | newest]