On Sat, 25 Apr 2020, Jack Hill wrote: > in Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Launcher/glib/BubblewrapLauncher.cpp of WebKitGTK, > I set the PULSE_CLIENTCONFIG environemnt variable to the store path rather > than /etc/pulse/client.conf, which is what it was set to before. > > That allowed epiphany to get past the problem with client.conf. However, it > then hits another problem with something not being shared as seen in this > session: I tried patching webkitgtk to share the whole /gnu/store in the new mount namespace (see attached patch). Unfortunately, when I ran epiphany with that patch applied and PULSE_CLIENTCONFIG set to /etc/pulse/client.conf, the "bwrap: Can't create file at /etc/pulse/client.conf: No such file or directory" error returned. Via strace, I saw that my patch was having an effect on the arguments to bwrap. Could it be that the order of the --bind/--ro-bind arguments matters? Thoughts? Jack