Hi, I have to write in English, so that everybody can understand it. I tried OBS and it worked. I attached two microphones, one for the guitar (red one), and a blue one for my voice. Both microphones are connected with usb to the laptop. My problem is now that, if after recording a song, I want to play it, to listen to it, but the voice is quite silent. How can I increase the sound (to get it louder). Do I have to adjust it in the OBS? If yes, how? If not, what else can I do? May be I have to use a audiointerface/DAW Didital Audio Workstation? Gottfried Am 06.08.22 um 19:06 schrieb Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide: > Gottfried writes: >> Hi Guixers, >> >> In order to record a song with my laptop, which programs are useful? > > I’m using obs. It’s surprisingly good for recording. > > Best wishes, > Arne