(un)related to this, what do people think of having language specific guides for using `guix shell` with particular programming languages? not unlike this Nix guide that shows how to use Python in a `nix shell` to develop on a flask application: https://nix.dev/guides/recipes/python-environment.html would be cool to document the expected workflow for a Guix user using jpm and guix to develop on janet software, for example. we can continue my thought on #guix-devel didn't mean to distract ;() wdyt, jgart https://whereis.xn--q9jyb4c/