Hi, Ludo wrote: > I think you could come up with a ‘qt-build-system’ (is that an > appropriate name?) that simply adds the things above on top of > ‘gnu-build-system’, similar to what ‘glib-or-gtk-build-system’ does. Many thanks for this valuable hint! I've build a prototype and found two issues: 1. qt-build-system.scm is basically a copy of cmake-build-system.scm, with just a few lines changed. IMHO this is not good, esp. in regard to maintenance. I tried reusing variable using e.g. "(@ (guix build-systm cmake) default-cmake)", but this said "symbol not found". Any other ideas? 2. The wrapper collects paths from *all* inputs, thus e.g. cmake will become a dependency of *every* binary packages using qt-build-system. (The current ((guix build utils) qt-warp) has the same issue. -- Regards Hartmut Goebel | Hartmut Goebel | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com | | www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |