Reily Siegel schreef op do 03-02-2022 om 19:24 [-0500]: > conj/peek/pop operations What's ‘conj’ here? While this term might make sense to Clojure people, it is rather Clojure-specific and hence isn't meaningful to a wide audience -- my first thought was that it meant ‘conjugation’ somehow. Using non-standard terminology makes, say, translating descriptions harder. I would use standard terminology here: 'insert' or 'add' instead of 'conj'. Alternatively, you could rewrite the description to define a priority map as a combination of a priority map and a priority queue and go from there, avoiding naming the actual operations. Greetings, Maxime.