Op 23-08-2023 om 01:45 schreef Csepp: > Also the CI UI could use some improvements. I'm pretty sure I've > mentioned this before, but there is no easy way to find out which inputs > I need to fix to make a dependency failure disappear. I think everyone > has better things to do than perform a linear search by hand. Go to the package of a failed build, e.g. . The dependencies you need to fix are marked with a red cross or a red danger triangle. In case of a danger triangle, you need to look at the dependencies of the dependency, which you can visit via the hyperlink. I don't see any linear search here. Best regards, Maxime Devos.