Hi, I have constantly problems to copy something to my external harddrive, because it needs root rights. I can do it only in the commandline, which gives me a lot of trouble, e.g. when I want to copy all directories at once. I don’t know the command for it. In "nautilus" Gnome there is an extension "nautilus-admin" which allows users to use root rights in the GUI using nautilus. But this package "nautilus-admin" is not packed in guix. Could somebody pack it for Guix? I can’t do that. Kind regards Gottfried