ng0, Leo, Leo Famulari wrote on 18/01/18 at 18:08: > On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 08:17:01AM +0000, ng0 wrote: >> Right, I did not consider this. Yes, although badass is quiet generic >> and not a very unique namespace? I'm not sure. > > That's true. Do we want to use the name 'badass' for this package? I > didn't find any 'badass' packages in Debian. I think it's okay, unless > there is some other 'badass' software that is very prominent and that we > might package someday. But I can't think of any. This is intolerably sheddy but that seems to be in the spirit of the package: we could also ‘creatively abbreviate’ it to github-badass. T G-R, who was hoping for arbitrary greenscale bitmaps. Oh well.